Kim Kardashian vacations with Bieber, loses luggage

Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber in BarbadosKim Kardashian and Justin Bieber in Barbados
Kim Kardashian was left in tears after losing her bags on a flight.
The socialite was returning to Los Angeles from the Bahamas - where she had been taking part in a photoshoot with teenage singer Justin Bieber - and admits constant travelling is taking its toll.
She tweeted: "All of this traveling with delays, weather changes, and early hours has gotten me sick...I hate this feeling. I need a break from planes.
"After waiting a hour on the runway...they tell me my bags didn't make it and are lost!!!! I want to cry :-("
The 29-year-old beauty's evening failed to improve when she finally arrived back to her house - and was unable to get inside.
She added: "Ok just when I thought my night couldn't get any worse, I get home just craving my own bed and IM LOCKED OUT!!!!!"
Despite her series of mishaps, Kim had earlier tweeted about how much fun she was having with 16-year-old Justin.
She posted: "Bahamas with my Biebs! Fun shoot!"