The Arsenal midfielder is expected to complete his move to Camp Nou within the next 24 hours and is having a medical on Wednesday.

He is looking forward to a new challenge after recently admitting he had become 'tired' of living in London.

Hleb has spoken to Pep Guardiola to discuss the Barca coach's plans for him next season and is determined to be a success in the Primera Liga.

Giving his best

"I love this club," the Belarussian told the club's official website.

"I spoke with Guardiola and it's good to know that he wants me.

"I will give my best to this team and I want to win everything with Barca."

When asked about the qualities he will bring to the Barcelona team following three years at Arsenal, Hleb sidestepped the question.

He added: "I cannot speak for me. I will give my best on the pitch, but it is better that people and the coach talk about me."