Katy Perry's kiss hate


Katy Perry is tired of girls wanting to kiss her.
The 'I Kissed a Girl' singer insists that despite her raunchy lyrics, she is not interested in locking lips with her female fans.
"Girls now keep asking for a kiss. After every show on my tour I stay behind to do an autograph signing. But about a dozen women will want a snog. I just sweetly say, 'No, thank you'. If I kissed everybody who asked I'd probably go away with something I don't really want."
Katy, 23, has also revealed her same-sex crushes on Hollywood stars inspired her to write the song.
She added: "I was reading a magazine and opened it up to a picture of either Scarlett Johansson or Megan Fox, and I turned to my boyfriend and said, 'You know, if they walked through the door and asked me to pucker up, I would just do it.' "
Katy - the daughter of two pastors, who refused to let her listen to rock music or watch music TV - has enjoyed number ones in the US and UK singles chart with 'I Kissed a Girl', and has already acquired some celebrity fans.
At the weekend, Lindsay Lohan - who is dating DJ Samantha Ronson - reportedly requested the track at a Los Angeles nightclub.