Usher, Tameka Foster Expecting Second Child


second child, People magazine reports.
The couple welcomed a son, Usher Raymond V, in November. Usher, 29, recently told People that he is very excited about fatherhood. "I'm so proud to be a father by the time I'm 30," he told the magazine last month. "I'd hate to be 80 years old and not be able to run with my kids. I need to still be able to do flips when they're in high school!
"Having a child just completed the story," he told the magazine. "I already had a giving heart, and I wanted to do something to mentor children."
The singer also opened up to Essence magazine in a July interview. He described his son, nicknamed Cinco, as an "extension of his union" with his wife, whom he married in August 2007.
The news comes in the wake of Usher's recent announcement that he will kick off a ladies-only tour called One Night Stand later this fall. Now that Usher is a married family man, he hopes this tour, in support of his latest album, Here I Stand, will prove that he's still sex-symbol material.
"The ladies like to see that masculine build," he said. "They question if I still got it.
"There's only a few artists that can pull that off," he added. "I feel like I've had such a connection with my audience. This album, I felt like, was definitely the type of one that was more intimate. So what better way to get up close and personal than to make it all women?"