Poppa Cyrus Defends Miley's Pole Dancing!


We give it two years till her sex tape is leaked!
Billy Ray Cyrus doesn't think that anything is wrong with his daughter Miley's pole dancing at the Teen Choice Awards last week.
"You know what? I just think that Miley loves entertaining people," he told Access Hollywood.
Some feel that a 16-year old Disney star's entertainment should not be geared toward moving men's peens!
"She loves singing [and] songwriting," he adds. "I always tell her to love what you're doing and stay focused for the love of the art and not worry so much about opinion."
This isn't about her! It's about your terrible parenting skills!
"I give my kids a lot of freedom to make the art they wanna make, and make it in their own voice. I think it's important," said Billy of his cash cows children.
Miley's art = Mickey Mouse masturbating onto piles of cash!

Just sayin'!