Julianne Hough: Seacrest & Hough Engagement ...

Julianne Hough - Julianne Hough Julianne Hough is an American professional ballroom dancer, country music singer and actress. She is most widely known for being a two-time winner of ABC's Dancing with the Stars. Julianne Hough is not engaged to Ryan Seacrest, despite persistent rumors swirling online.
Derek Hough took it upon himself to put the rumors to rest.
Derek told People Magazine, “I haven’t heard anything and I am sure I would have if the rumours were true. I think she might be a little young”.
“We are all very supportive, and as long as she is happy that is what matters”.
Julianne previously went on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and gushed about Secrest, telling Ellen he is "phenomenal," according to NYDailyNews.com.
"He's really romantic," Hough says. "He's not even in town, and I got in my car and there are flowers everywhere."
"I could not be happier," Hough says. "Everything is wonderful."
In related news, Hough joked about Country Music Television (CMT) banning a video for her song, "Is That So Wrong". In it, the actress and country music singer, 22, strips down to her bra as she rolls around in bed.
"This next song -- funny story. I shot a music video for it... and CMT kind of banned it.
"Apparently I was taking off too many clothes as I was dancing around my bedroom.
"But I don't know -- I kind of liked it."