Fabregas ready for Barca

Fabregas ready for BarcaFabregas: Focusing on Arsenal
LIVE ON SKY SPORTS
Barcelona v Arsenal
7pm, Tues, Sky Sports HD2, Sky Sports 2 and online with Sky Player
Click here to remote record

SKY SPORTS ON SKY
There's more live football on Sky Sports than ever before, including the Barclays Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Clydesdale Bank Premier League, England away Euro 2012 qualifiers and La Liga. With four live Sky Sports channels, as well as Sky Sports News, you'll never miss a moment on Sky. Click here for more.

 

Related links

Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas believes he is in good shape to play against Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday night after overcoming a hamstring injury.
Manager Arsene Wenger has said that the Spain international has a 90 per cent chance of playing in the last 16 second leg, which would mark the 23-year-old's first return to Camp Nou since leaving Barcelona's Academy for England at the age of 16.
Fabregas is also confident that he can help Arsenal defend their 2-1 aggregate advantage, having trained for almost one week despite missing his club's last three matches.
"My fitness is good. For the last six days I have not felt anything. I have been training outside," he said.
"It was a very small thing that I had. It is muscular and sometimes you can take a big gamble if you come back quicker.

Safe

"So I prefer to be safe and I know that I am good if selected to play. That's it, that's the reality."
Fabregas is also downplaying his return to the Catalan after missing last season's Champions League quarter-final through injury.
The midfielder was also a transfer target for Barcelona last summer, but he is not in the mood for any distractions.
He said: "I want to win for Arsenal and that's it. I don't put anything extra in my head because I play Barcelona in the Nou Camp.
"It's just one more game and we want to win."