Nas Expecting Son, Confirms Damian Marley Album

Nas took to the blogs late last week to update fans about his wife, R&B singer, Kelis’ pregnancy. The pair just recently announced the exciting news that they are expecting their first child together [click to read].
In a blog posted to Russell Simmons' website, Globalgrind.com, Nas enthusiastically announced that he and Kelis will indeed be expecting a baby boy.
“Personally, life is good,” he wrote on the site. “I'm sure that y'all heard K is expecting. The Internet seems to be more excited than I am. It's crazy! I got too much to think about, and I didn't wanna leave all my fans out the loop. But I wanted to let ya'll know from me personally that I'm having my first SON!!!!!”
This will be the Hip Hop couple’s first child, after having married back in 2005 in an Atlanta wedding. Nas has one 15 year-old daughter from a previous relationship with ex-fiancĂ©e, Carmen Bryan. In addition to the joyful baby news, Esco also updated fans on the status of his upcoming album with reggae artist Damian “Jr. Gong" Marley.
"I been celebrating life ya'll,” he continued. “Also I want you all to know that the Nas and Damian Marley album is coming in the next few months. It's something we have been secretly working on. Tour this summer too!”
As he told MTV news at the Grammy Awards show about the album, "[Damian and I are] tryin' to build some schools in Africa with this one, and trying to build empowerment. We're tryin' to show love and stuff with this album. So, the record's… all about really the 'hood and Africa also as well. That's coming out real soon."
There’s no news yet on when exactly that album will be dropping.