Lady GaGa Exposed On Streets Of New York - Pictures


She wears transparent jumpsuit...Lady GaGa boldly braved the streets of New York last night (May 4) wearing nothing but a transparent jumpsuit.

The singer finished off the maroon coloured outfit with a pair of her trademark sunglasses.
Lady Gaga's night on the tiles with friend Richie Rich followed her two-sold out concerts in the city over the weekend.The gigs at Terminal 8 were watched by stars from stage and screen, including Cindy Lauper and Madonna, who brought her family to the show.

And like all Lady GaGa shows, the concerts featured an array of elaborate - and revealing - stage outfits.
Lady Gaga has said that she will never be seen in public wearing a normal outfit.

The singer feels that her quirky fashion style is just as important as her music, and believes it wouldn't be fair on fans to see her dressed casually.

"That's a very dangerous precedent, and it's not fair to my fans," Gaga told The Independent. "They don't want to see me that way, just like I don't want to see Bowie in a tracksuit. He never let anyone see him that way."

"The outlet for my work is not just the music and the videos, it's every breathing moment of my life. I'm always saying something about art and music and fame. That's why you don't ever catch me in sweatpants."

"I have found that my work has to be both deep and shallow. All of my songs have meaning, all of my clothing has iconography buried into it."

The 'Poker Face' singer added: "But by the same token, it's just as special if you look at it in its shallowest form. A quick moment of melody, a beautiful dress. People think, 'GaGa's so sweet', or 'GaGa sucks'. The point is that it's memorable."