Paris Hilton 'Didn't Plan Sex Tape


Paris Hilton has spoken about her leaked sex tape, revealing it ruined her plans to become a Princess Diana figure.

The '1 Night In Paris' x-rated movie featuring the socialite and her former partner Rick Salomon, hit the internet in 2003 and was later released as a DVD in 2004.

Now the heiress has discussed the film in a forthcoming documentary entitled 'Paris, Not France', Hilton says: "When I heard about it I thought: 'Yeah right. It's going to be a look-a-like. It's going to be a joke.'"

"But a couple of hours later it was all over online and then I saw it. It's the most intimate thing you can do and the whole f***ing world is watching it and laughing at you."

"That's not what I wanted when I was a little girl." Explains Paris. "It's not what I planned. I always looked up to people like Princess Diana and all these women and now I can never be like that."