Kelly Clarkson "I'm Not Gay!"


Kelly Clarkson has yet again been forced to deny rumors that she's a lesbian.
The American Idol winner admits that she has no idea where the gossip started, but guesses it came about because she has remained single.
Speaking to Showbiz Spy, she insists: "Oh my God, I'm not gay! Everyone asks me, but being single does not mean being gay!"
Although Kelly claims she doesn't mind the rumors, she does confess that they have had an impact on her love life.
"I don't mind, I don't really care. The only thing is, it kind of hurts my dating life. But I'm not offended by it. I don't know where the rumor came from. I guess it's because I'm single."
And Kelly thinks people who use the stories about her sexuality to try and be offensive are homophobic.
"The only time it annoys me is when people throw it at me to be slanderous. Don't throw it around like you're insulting me."