The Game Drops Jay-Z Freestyle Diss, "F*ck Jay-Z, Old A** N*gga" [Video]


Just days after Jay-Z's recent Las Vegas freestyle, wherein he mentioned The Game and other rap rivals, the LA-based rapper has responded by dropping a freestyle of his own aimed at the hip-hop mogul.
The leaked footage appears to show Game at a concert in Madrid over the weekend, telling the crowd to join him in his diss.

"Nah we ain't come to play no games today," Game says in his mini-freestyle. "I'm with this ace of spades and I'ma tell you like this, it's what I got to say/And how I'm coming out today/F*ck Jay-Z...This is a Black Wall Street party, f*ck Jay-Z. F*ck Jay-Z. F*ck Jay-Z. F*ck Jay-Z. F*ck Jay-Z! F*ck Jay-Z! Old a** n*gga. Old a** n*gga. Old a** n*gga. Old a*ss n*gga. Old a** n*gga. All this talk about autotune sh*t, somebody tell Hova to get off his honor's d*ck...F*ck Jay-Z! F*ck Jay-Z!" (Dime Wars)

Game also made a video blog while in Spain attacking Jay and Roc-A-Fella Records.

"Zoom in on this [toilet lid]. That say Roca. It's like half of Jay-Z. So basically anything with the Roc in it, I take a sh*t on. You know what I'm saying? That's a Roc-A-Fella toilet and I sh*t on it. Oh, a Roc-A-Fella a** splash toilet. You know what I'm saying? You know Roc-A-Fella got a couple of h*mo n*ggas, couple of suckers so, this is the a** splash toilet. Basically after they write them trash-a** a** raps, them n*ggas sit down and wash they booty off. Them n*ggas are dirty a** n*ggas with wack a** rhymes, man. It's the Roc-a**-sh*t toilet. That's it, zoom in. Sucker n*ggas sit on that and wipe they a**. Cleanse yourself from those bum a** raps." (Lamborghini Tour Blog)

The rapper recently questioned whether Jay was subliminally dissing him in a freestyle last week.

"AIGHT SO, AFTER ABOUT 10,000 RESPONSES.. THE RESULTS READ THAT HE AINT DISSIN ME. & AS BAD AS I WANT TO RESPOND TO HIS OLD AZZ, HE CAN SLIDE..." (The Game's Twitter)

Jay performed a freestyle in Las Vegas where he name dropped past associates Jim Jones, Jaz-O and Damon Dash.

"For what people be talking about all the time," Jay raps on-stage. "Are we talking about fiction or are we talking about fact/You talking about fiction, hold up, pardon my back/I'm talking about life and all I hear is/Oh yeah he's talking about cripe/I ain't talking about profit, I'm talking about pain/Talking about the city, talking about shame/I ain't talkin' about gossip, I ain't talkin' 'bout Game/I ain't talkin' about Jimmy, I ain't talkin' about Dame/I'm talkin' about real sh*t, this here is pain/Whatcha talkin' about, I don't know what y'all saying/Dudes keep talkin' about/'Hov take it back'/I'm doing better than before, why would I do that...People trying to re-write history let's talk about that/Dame made millions, even Jaz made some scraps/He could have made more but he ain't sign his contract."