Adorable Pic! Jessica Alba Goofs Off With Daughter Honor

Story photo: Adorable Pic! Jessica Alba Goofs Off With Daughter HonorJessica Alba had a day of dress-up with daughter Honor!
ibeatyou.com/jessicaalbaUs Magazine
The Valentine's Day star, 28, posted a photo on Twitter of her 20-month-old girl sporting an oversized pair of black-rimmed glasses.
Check out adorable photos of more famous babies
"My lil lovely cute as a button," Alba wrote.
Another snap showed the toddler outside wearing a white T-shirt that reads, "My heart belongs to Ellen DeGeneres," with a face of the talk show host.
Take a look at funny photos of Ellen on set!
Alba's caption?
"Cutest Valentine's Day photo. Thanks to The Ellen Show for providing the wardrobe. Hahaha."
See photos of more stylish moms on the go
In addition to shouting out hubby Cash Warren on Valentine's Day, she called Honor "my little cupid and my heart, my soul, my valentine."