Chelsea Handler And 50 Cent Dating?

While Lil Jon, Rick Ross and Pharrell Williams have all tried unsuccessfully to seduce the queen of lake night, Chelsea Handler, it seems 50 Cent has succeeded where others have failed.
The site TMZ has just published a photo showing 50 Cent with the beautiful blonde, enjoying each others company in a bar on New Orleans. Those present at Blue Nile Jazz tell the site the two seemed very comfortable.
For several weeks, 50 Cent began his outreach work, with humor, on Twitter
“I love me some chelsea handler yal see her show tonight she is so funny to me,” he wrote on his Twitter last month.
“I think @chelseahandler is beautiful I wanta see what that dog lookin at on her page.”
“They haven’t hooked up, but she’s open to it,” an inside source tells E!

Chelsea Handler And 50 Cent Dating?
Chelsea Handler And 50 Cent Dating?