Keyshia Cole baby, AGAIN! Just 3 months after first baby!

Latest word on the R&B Starlit Keyshia Cole is that she's pregnant AGAIN with her second child! If you remember earlier this year she had her first child with Husband and NBA Guard Daniel Gibson on March 2nd.
As of right now its not word if it was planned or 100% sure that she is since neither Keyshia or Daniel has confirmed or denied it. This news was linked by a family member close to Keyshia that wasn’t Frankie or Neffe
Just 3 months later, she's pregnant AGAIN!

As much as I LOVE being a mom, I can't even imagine being pregnant just 3 months after giving birth to my first child! I loved being able to spend that one on one time with my first child, it was such a special and amazing experience.  As much as I loved having my second child, it was a totally different experience.
My grandma had my aunt and 10 1/2 months later had my dad.  I also have a friend who is 11 months younger than her brother, who is also 11 months younger than the oldest brother.  I can't even imagine.  I know that I could handle it, if it were to happen to me... I'm just lucky enough that my children are just about 3 years apart! LOL!
How far apart are your children?