Lil Wayne-I Am Not a Human Being Released Online, Not Offline

"I Am Not a Human Being", Lil' Wayne's newest track was released today, on the rapper's 28th birthday. Not all retailers are happy though, as the young CEO decided to release it solely online. Physical copies of I am Not A Human Being won't hit retailers in October.
"My family, I like to do things for him for his birthday, you hear me?" rapper and Weezy collaborator Birdman tells MTV.com. "This the first time we not gonna get a chance to do that. But he is putting a new album out called 'I Am Not a Human Being.' We pop bottles for him while he's gone."
Lil' Wayne is currently serving a prison sentence.
"It's disturbing," one retailer told Billboard, "It's definitely putting brick-and-mortar second, and we are going to lose business that we would normally get. How is the consumer going to know that the album will have a second physical release?"
I Am Not A Human Being features guest appearances by Drake, Nicki Minaj, and Jay Sean and is available on iTunes.
See below for the detailed track listing:
1. "Gonorrhea" feat. Drake
2. "Hold Up" feat. T-Streets
3. "With You" feat. Drake
4. "I Am Not a Human Being"
5. "I'm Single" feat. Drake
6. "What's Wrong With Them" feat. Nicki Minaj
7. "Right Above It" feat. Drake
8. "Popular" feat. Lil Twis
t 9. "That Ain't Me" feat. Jay Sean
10. "Bill Gates"
11. "YM Banger" feat. Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda and Tyga
12. "YM Salute" feat. Lil Twist, Lil Chuckee, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz, and Nicki Minaj (I Am Not A Human Being)