Brandy's Mom Blames Kim Kardashian For Sex Tape Leak!

Filed under: TV News > Love Line > Kim Kardashian > Brandy

Oh MY!
Check out this cringe-inducing clip of Brandy, Ray J, and their folks on The Wendy Williams Show, where mamma Sonja Norwood takes the opportunity to make some allegations about who's responsible for leaking her son's sex tape with Kim Kardashian!
Eek! Look at Ray J's face while she speaks! PAINFUL!
What do U think?? Do U agree with Sonja's take on everything??
Share |

109
tweets

Paris Is Moving On!

Filed under: Paris Hilton > Love Line
39549pcjbn_hilton06jb__opt.jpg
Yo go, girl!
Don't waste any time being upset over that famewhoring douche!
Paris Hilton is moving forward pretty quickly after her recent split from Doug Reinhardt!
She says:
"I am like so past that — I don't even care! I don't even remember that time in my life. I am over it! I just realized that I'm better off without him. So I ended it because I deserve something much better! He wasn't right for me and I will eventually find somebody who loves me for who I am. I am having so much fun. A lot of guys have obviously hit on me and I am getting thousands of calls, but I'm not ready to be with anyone. Maybe in six months or a year…but for right now, I'm just too busy for a relationship."
We're sure it's probably still stinging more than she would care to admit, but she's got the right idea!
Fake it till you make it, bb!