Esther gives ex-boyfriend ultimatum

http://jesusfreak7.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/esther-arunga.jpgOn Saturday, former queen of TV Esther Timberlake gave her former boyfriend Wilson Malaba until today to return her car’s logbook as well as ATM cards or he would face dire consequences.
"Keep off my family. I am giving you 72 hours to return my BMW’s logbook and all my ATM cards," she said referring to Malaba.
"And to those player haters who are still referring me as Esther Arunga, I want you to know that I am Esther Timberlake," she charged, referring to her husband Quincy Timberlake, to whom she got married to through a wedding conducted by the controversial Finger of God Church leader and saxophonist Joseph Hellon.
The former popular news anchor was at a press conference in which the Placenta Party was launched. The launch was also attended by Hellon who announced he would be party’s presidential candidate and the saxophonist’s wife, First Lady.
"The Placenta Party will take care of things like marital abuse and sexual abuse at work place.
"Women will have the right to choose men of their choice, without interference from parents," Esther said.
*****
Kendra: I can’t wait to come to AfricaGorgeous former Playboy bunny-turned-reality TV show star Kendra Wilkinson can’t wait to get to Africa. In an exclusive telephone interview with MondayBlues on Friday, the blonde discussed how her plans to come to Africa last year were stumped by the arrival of her baby, Hank Jnr, born of her celebrity hubby Hunk Baskett.
"My number one dream has been to come to Africa. Trust me, I kept on wishing I was there as I was turning 21. I wish to be there for the World Cup," she said.
"But now I have a baby and I guess I will give that a little more time."
The feisty beauty sprung to stardom as one of the Girls of the Playboy Mansion in Hugh Hefner’s hit series before leaving — last year — to start her own show, Kendra, aired on E! Entertainment, on DStv. The Kendra show, which is broadcasted locally via DStv, is popular in Kenya among urban youth.
In a drastic turn of events, Kendra broke out of the Playmate lifestyle and settled down with her husband Baskett.
"When I was in Playboy Mansion, I was just a party girl. You know, for one to be there, you have to be a real blonde. But I wanted to settle, slow things down and get a husband, be a mother and wife. Playboy is now behind me," she noted saying she happy with who she is right now.
"I always want to set goals and fulfil them. I am now a mother raising a child and that is my number one priority right now. I am no longer the Kendra people knew in Playboy," she told MondayBlues.
"My husband’s father runs a charity organisation which specifically deals with children suffering from child abuse. I am trying to work for children and bring awareness on this matter. We need money to spread this word round," she added.
The first season of the highly rated Kendra show was about her, her then fiancÈe and all the progress leading to the wedding while the new season will centre on her marriage life and baby.



Read all about: Esther Arunga Wilson Malaba