Jennifer Love Hewitt: Throw Your Scales Away!


Jennifer Love Hewitt wants all women to throw out their scales.  The 31 year old actress claims that she finally felt confident about her body once she ditched the bathroom scales and stopped thinking about her weight.  She's so happy with the results she is urging all women to follow suit.
It wasn't too long ago that the actress was surrounded with reminders of her weight.  Photos of Jennifer Love Hewitt on vacation in a bikini were circulated on the Internet and she was heavily criticized for gaining weight.
According to Absolute Now, Jennifer said: "I don't have scales any more and I don't weigh myself.
"I would urge women everywhere to throw out their scales. Even when I go to the doctor's office I'm like, 'Don't tell me. Just write it on your chart and don't tell me.'  It does you no good to know."
Will you be tossing your scale out with this week's garbage?