MURPHY’S WIDOWER STOLE ALL OF HER MONEY?

Brittany MurphyBRITTANY Murphy’s widower has been accused of stealing the tragic actress’ money.
Murphy’s former business manager Jeffrey Morgenroth says British film producer Simon Monjack drained his deceased wife’s cash reserves by 80 percent before his own death from anemia and pneumonia in May.
As a result, Murphy’s mom Sharon, 57, is facing financial uncertainty, Morgenroth told People magazine.
“There were huge amounts of money in [Brittany's] pension plan and bank account, and all of that’s gone,” Morgenroth said. “I would see it on the statements. There was money being withdrawn by Simon, hundreds of thousands.”
Meanwhile, Simon’s mom, Linda Monjack, insists her controversial son did nothing wrong.
“I think there were financial problems [before their deaths],” Linda said from her home in England.
“They were certainly acting like there were problems. Sharon was asking friends for money and I don’t know why.
“I just want to grieve my son in peace. I adored Simon and he was a part of me, a part of me that is now gone. Whatever the truth is, so be it. I just want peace.”

Brittany Murphy

Picture 1 of 4
Tags: ,